Last modified: February 16, 2020
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices (“Practices”), regarding your information and how we treat it. If you do not agree with our Practices, your choice is not to use our Websites. By accessing or using these Websites, you agree to the terms of this Policy. This Policy may change from time-to-time. You should periodically check this location for any updates. Your continued use of our Websites after we make changes is deemed to be your acceptance of those changes.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Websites.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Dynamic Vibrations, LLC. through face-to-face contact, or by any other means, including on any other website operated by Dynamic Vibrations, LLC. or any third party, including our sponsors and/or presenters.
• By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, e-mail address, home and/or business address, telephone numbers, employer, job title, practice areas, college and law school information, credit card information, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Identifiable Information” or “PII”);
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Websites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example Stripe (https://stripe.com/us/privacy); PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full ); Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=privacy).
• Information that you provide by filling-in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering for an event and/or course and/or membership, purchasing a product from Dynamic Vibrations, LLC., or requesting information about any Dynamic Vibrations, LLC. product or service. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Dynamic Vibrations, LLC. and when you report a problem with our Websites.
• Records and copies of any correspondence you submit, when contacting us.
• Your response to surveys and/or online event and/or course and/or membership evaluations that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Websites.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
• Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities, such as your usage and hits. This is called behavioral tracking. If you want to opt-out of behavioral tracking, feel free to email us at [email protected] or through our Apps.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Identifiable Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with the Personal Identifiable Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized customer experience, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
TECHNOLOGY WE USE FOR THIS AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION MAY INCLUDE.
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. On some of our Website pages and e-mails, there may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). These web beacons permit us to count users who have visited certain of our Website pages or opened an email.
We do not control third-party tracking technology or how third parties use your information. Any questions you have about how our sponsors or other third parties use your information, you should contact them directly or carefully review the terms of service and privacy statements on their web pages.
• To present our Websites and its contents to you.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account and/or event and/or course and/or membership participation, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Dynamic Vibrations, LLC., including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose PII that we collect, or you provide as described in this Policy:
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to confirm a sign-up for an event and/or course and/or membership, we will transmit to you the contents of that email and to any additional email you request.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dynamic Vibrations, LLC., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• Promotional Offers from the Company (targeted and/or general). If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by Dynamic Vibrations, LLC. to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing at the end of every email we send you through Mail Chimp or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/what-are-my-options).
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Sites you may access through our Websites or Apps, may require that you have a password for access. You are responsible for keeping that password confidential on your end. We ask you not to share those passwords with anyone. We also strongly urge you to be careful about giving out information while in public areas of earshot of others, on public devices, or while using public WiFi. The information you share in public areas may be viewed or overheard by others. Public means public.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Websites.